10 Cool Pieces Of Advice Form Entrepreneurs Billionaires
If you are looking for expert advice from real entrepreneurs, then you have come to the right place. Given below is some thought-provoking advice from real-world entrepreneurs, whose net worth not only runs in billions but who have also made their mark in the world by building their gigantic empire. Take a note of their valuable advice and implement them in your own business, to carve a successful niche in the market. Watch the video below.
• According to billionaire Sheldon Adelson, there are a number of things in life that other individuals do not do. For that, you only need to change your present circumstances and then you will succeed.
• Billionaire and philanthropist Warren Buffet had commented once on how you need to run your business, as if it were the sole trade your family can possess for the next ten decades. He also commented on how you should not evaluate your business by the income it generates in that particular quarter of year. The real economic advantage comes over time, when your business expands or narrows.
• Advice from billionaire Richard Branson was also pretty straightforward. He suggested on being good to people and identifying good people to manage your business. He also commented on how he realized with time that if he could operate and manage one company then he could manage many more as well.
• Steve Jobs had commented about what someone told him long back. He recalled the advice, saying that you primarily need to handle your top line i.e. your plans, your workforce and your merchandises. If you can manage them well, then you will achieve your bottom line.
• According to Charles Koch, assertiveness towards your work is very vital for evolving yourself and in fact being content and healthy.
• Long back, Donald Trump had declared that things like overexposure or a lot of exposure do not actually exist. This advice is pretty interesting indeed.
• Jim Pattison’s belief on a successful business was to have two main objectives. Primarily to enjoy what you are doing and the second to make money. He also commented that if you are passionate about your work and completely believe in it and if you use your good judgment, then you are bound to be successful.