How To Be More Creative – 29 Ideas For Becoming A Creative Thinker
Being creative is the most important business quality today. No business can stay competitive for a very long time without being creative. But what is creativity? It happens when something new and valuable is born, a brand new concept, product, service… actually it can be anything else. Innovations, the most powerful economic weapon, are a bright example of creativity. There are countless examples of how innovations have changed business history, you can read about many such examples here on this site. There are hundreds of stories about David and Goliath here, in which a student starts a company in his garage or a dorm room and in a few years defeats the Titans in the business. These stories are about innovations and creativity. This is the sling which you can kill any business giant with. No matter how big it is, no matter how many people it employs. Today’s economy is driven by innovations and this is not going to change anytime soon. Just the opposite – to be innovative will be a matter of survival. This is why being creative is so important. It’s already a matter of survival. And this is true not only in the corporate world but also in personal plan, too. Life is a competition, and you need to compete smartly. So how to be more creative? Actually, it’s not that hard, there are some simple things you can do to boost your innovative thinking. For example, according to science, even a simple walk in the park can improve your creativity. Below are 28 more ideas for this, you can have a look at them right now.
How To Be More Creative?
Here is a short and nice video giving some nice ideas about how to stay creative. Watch it and if you like it, please, share it with friends.
If these from above don’t help, here are 10 more tips on increasing your creativity
1. Take a Break: Taking a break can be one of the best things you can do to boost your creativity. It‘s important to clear your mind and step away from the task you‘re working on in order to generate new ideas.
2. Get Out of Your Comfort Zone: Being creative often requires getting out of your comfort zone. Challenging yourself to take risks and explore new ideas can help unlock your creativity.
3. Exercise Your Creativity: Just like physical exercise, it‘s important to exercise your creativity regularly. Whether it‘s reading, watching inspiring videos, or sketching, dedicate time every day to exercise your creative muscles.
4. Recharge with Nature: Going for a walk outdoors can help clear your mind and inspire you with new creative ideas.
5. Network: Surround yourself with creative people and get inspiration from the creativity of others. Networking can be a great way to stay creative and get new ideas.
6. Break Big Projects into Smaller Tasks: Breaking large projects into smaller tasks can make them more manageable, and can help spark new creative ideas.
7. Sleep on It: Taking a break can also be beneficial when trying to come up with a new creative idea. Many of us come up with our most creative ideas after taking a nap or a few hours of rest.
8. Keep a Journal: Keeping a journal of your ideas and creative thoughts can be a great way to keep track of your creative progress.
9. Read Books: Reading books can help fuel creativity. Look for books that you’re passionate about or spark an interest in something new.
10. Take Some Time Off: Dedicating some time off from regular life can be a great way to tap into your creativity. Taking a vacation, or even just a weekend away, can help you get in touch with your creative side.
Following these tips can help you unleash your creative potential. Take a break, get out of your comfort zone, and explore new ideas to get the creative juices flowing.