12 Popular Quotes of Mark ZuckerbergAds:
Mark Zuckerburg is one of the most successful entrepreneur of the 21st century. He is one of the founders and currently the CEO of the extremely popular social networking site – Facebook. What makes him so admirable is the fact that he started from zero when he was 19, and achieved big success at very young age. Currently he is 31 years old and his net worth, as of November 2015 is estimated at $35.7 billion. A thing about him, that is worth being mentioned here is that he never worked for the money. Money is never the driving force behind the extremely successful entrepreneurs. He has just been passionate about his work and has always wanted to make the world a better place for living. Last year he donated almost $500 million worth of shares to Silicon Valley Community Foundation. He has also supported the Bill Gates-Warren Buffett charity organization and some other causes. There is no doubt that Zuckerberg lives the life, many people dream of. He has made it really big, and I think there are many things about business that can be learned form his experience. Here are some of the most famous and engaging quotes of Mark, which reveal some interesting things about him, his vision and success.
Mark Zuckerberg Quotations
Business and Success
* The biggest risk is not taking any risk. In a world that changing really quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks.
* I think a simple rule of business is, if you do the things that are easier first, then you can actually make a lot of progress.
* I just think people have a lot of fiction. But, you know, I mean, the real story of Facebook is just that we’ve worked so hard for all this time. I mean, the real story is actually probably pretty boring, right? I mean, we just sat at our computers for six years and coded.
* Move fast and break things. Unless you are breaking stuff, you are not moving fast enough.
* My goal was never to just create a company. A lot of people misinterpret that, as if I don’t care about revenue or profit or any of those things. But what not being just a company means to me is not being just that – building something that actually makes a really big change in the world.
Simply put: we don’t build services to make money; we make money to build better services. And we think this is a good way to build something.
* I have this fear of getting locked into doing things that are not the most impactful things you can do.