Top 15 Inspirational Quotes By Steve Jobs About Life And Business
Steve Jobs is one of the … Well, I think that everybody knows who he is… I will not explain this here, if you need to read his story, you can go here. I will just mention that he is one of the people I truly admire and I think it is really worth it to learn from his experience. A lot can be read about him, and I you don’t actually know where to start from, you can go trough some of his most famous quotes here. On this post you will see some of the most popular and inspiring quotes of this incredible entrepreneur. Here they are:
Quotes On Life/Death
* Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart.
* For the past 33 years, I have looked in the mirror every morning and asked myself: ‘If today was the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?’ And whenever the answer has been ‘No’ for too many days in a row, I know I need to change something.
* No one wants to die. Even people who want to go to heaven don’t want to die to get there. And yet death is the destination we all share. No one has ever escaped it. And that is as it should be, because Death is very likely the single best invention of Life. It is Life’s change agent. It clears out the old to make way for the new. Right now the new is you, but someday not too long from now, you will gradually become the old and be cleared away. Sorry to be so dramatic, but it is quite true.
About the thing you love to do:
* If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it. And, like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on.
* Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it.
* Sometimes life is going to hit you in the head with a brick. Don’t lose faith.
* My favorite things in life don’t cost any money. It’s really clear that the most precious resource we all have is time.