Motivational Business Quotes
Here are some motivational business quotes, from some very successful people! A lot can be learned, just while reading them…
* Madam C.J. Walker – an African-American entrepreneur, founder of the Madam C.J. Walker Manufacturing Company
I had to make my own living and my own opportunity! But I made it! Don’t sit down and wait for the opportunities to come. Get up and make them!
* Nolan Bushnell – American entrepreneur, the founder of Atari Inc.
The critical ingredient is getting off your butt and doing something. It’s as simple as that. A lot of people have ideas, but there are few who decide to do something about them now. Not tomorrow. Not next week. But today. The true entrepreneur is a doer, not a dreamer
* Debby Fields – the founder of “Mrs. Fields Bakeries”
The important thing is not being afraid to take a chance. Remember, the greatest failure is to not try…
* Steve Jobs – the founder of Apple Inc
– Everybody’s time is limited, don’t waste it living someone else’s life, have the courage to follow your dreams.
– Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly and get on with improving your other innovations.
* “Coco” Chanel (Gabrielle Bonheur ) – French designer, founder of the great brand “Chanel”
Success is often achieved by those who don’t know that failure is inevitable.
* Napoleon Hill – American writer, Think and Grow Rich is one of his most famous books.
Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve. Thoughts are things! And powerful things at that, when mixed with definiteness of purpose, and burning desire, can be translated into riches.
* Robert Toru Kiyosaki – famous American businessman, author, and investor.
Failure defeats losers, failure inspires winners.
* Bill Gates – One of the founders of Microsoft Corporation.
Whether it’s Google or Apple or free software, we’ve got some fantastic competitors and it keeps us on our toes.
If you know other nice quotes, feel free to leave them as a comment!