The Funniest Business And Entrepreneurship Quotes By Famous Entrepreneurs
* Leslie “Les” Dawson – famous British comedian
I used to sell furniture for a living. The trouble was, it was my own.
* Oscar Wilde – famous Irish writer
Always forgive your enemies. Nothing annoys them more.
* Lord Beaverbrook – British-Canadian businessman, owner of the newspaper Daily Express
Business is the most exciting game.
* Bernard Shaw
Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and it annoys the pig. George
* George Edward Maurice Kelly (E.M. Kelly)
The difference between a boss and a leader: A boss says just, ‘Go!’, a leader says, ‘Let’s go!.
* Henry Ford – Founder of Ford Motor Company
Whether you think you can or whether you think you can’t, you’re right!
* Sergey Brin – one of the founders of Google Inc.
Currently we don’t have plans on conquering the world.
* Robert Orben – famous American comedy writer
Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I’m not there, I go to work.
* Warren Buffet – American billionaire, investor and philanthropist.
In the business world, the rear view mirror is always clearer than the windshield.
* Jim Rohn – American author, business man and entrepreneur
Formal education will make you a living. Self education will make you a fortune.