21 Mind Your Own Business Quotes And Sayings
Have you ever experienced the need to tell someone not to mess in your affairs? I bet you have. There are so many cheeky people that I think everyone has been in such a situation. I really hate when people start putting their noses into my business. If you are like me, here are some cool mind your own business quotes you can use the next time when you need to tell someone to take care of his/her own things. These are some of the coolest and most popular quotes on the matter, so I think you will enjoy them.
Quotes about minding your own business
1. My life, my choices, my mistakes, my lessons… Not your business!
2. Hey, I found your nose, it was in my business again.
3. Stop telling me what to do, start telling yourself to mind your own business.
4 Twinkle Twinkle Little Snitch, Mind your own business you nosey little bitch
5. 2 rules of business: 1: Mind your own 2: Stay out of mine.
6. Make someone happy today, mind your own business. – by Ann Landers
7. You would be very surprise with how much positive changes that you could make in your life, if could make it your top priority to mind your own business. – by Edmond Mbiaka
8. Who are you to pass judgment on the servant of another? It is before his own master that he stands or falls. And he will be upheld, for the Lord is able to make him stand. – from the Bible, Romans 14:4
9. I wish for you the wisdom to mind your own business. – by Dr. Steve Maraboli
10. To mind your own business incorporates the whole duty of man. – by Brigham Young
11. Justice means minding one’s own business and not meddling with other men’s concerns. – Plato – an ancient philosopher
12. Let every fox take care of its own tail. – an Italian proverb
13. Keep your nose out of another’s mess. – a proverb from Denmark
14. It’s a nice day for you to start minding your own business.
15. If you spent a little more time minding your own business you would have a lot less time to be minding mine.
16. Mind your own business. The best statement that any wise person can see as encouragement and best advice ever. – by Unarine Ramaru
17. If you stop focusing on other people’s life you’ll have more time to fix your own life. – by Sonya Parker
18. There is nothing more provocative than minding your own business. – by William S. Burroughs
19. The biggest fool is the one who minds the business of others rather than minding his very own. – by Amit Abraham
20. Let people do what they need to do to make them happy. Mind your own business, and do what you need to do to make you happy. – by Leon Brown
21. Please, do me the ultimate kindness of minding you own damn business! – by unknown
How do you find this post? If you like it, you can share it with friends and support our site this way. For some more quotes on the matter, you can see here.