Airbnb is a website, where everyone can rent and/or list for renting lodging. Not only from New York to San Francisco, but almost everywhere in the world. The sites act just as a mediator, it only connects travelers and hosts and doesn’t own any of the listed properties. It doesn’t matter if you are looking for a vacation rental, an apartment to live or just a room to stay in for a day or two. “Air Bed and Breakfast” is the solution to your problems. This is how this great business was started… This Was How The Start-Up Idea Was...
Random Start Up Stories
The Latest Publications
- How Coca-Cola Was Started – The Start-Up Story Of John Pemberton and Asa Candler .
- Duration Of The Bear Markets And Percentage Drops of S&P500 During The Last Century .
- This Is How The War In Ukraine Looks Like .
- Jack Ma’s Amazing Start Up Story – A Short Biography .
- This Is How To Make Money As A Teenager – Jack Bloomfield Makes 70k Weekly And He Is 17 .
- Your New Startup – How to Ensure It’s a Success .
- Daniel Kan Was Rejected By 30 Employers. Now He’s A Co-Founder of a $1 Billion Startup .
- How Entrepreneurs Think .
- 5 Big High Tech Businesses Started in a Garage .
- Top 10 Characteristics Of Good Leaders .