This one is another interesting and lucrative investment strategy. The so-called dividend aristocrats are a group of stocks from the S&P 500 index, that have increased the dividends they pay to shareholders for at least 25 consecutive years. Sounds good, isn’t it? Not only these companies have paid dividends for a quarter of a century, but also they increased them every single year. For the last 25 years, a portfolio containing all Dividend Aristocrats would have beaten the SP500 index big time. If you invested $1 000 in the index 25 years ago, you would have made around $7 990...
Random Start Up Stories
The Latest Publications
- How Coca-Cola Was Started – The Start-Up Story Of John Pemberton and Asa Candler .
- Duration Of The Bear Markets And Percentage Drops of S&P500 During The Last Century .
- This Is How The War In Ukraine Looks Like .
- Jack Ma’s Amazing Start Up Story – A Short Biography .
- This Is How To Make Money As A Teenager – Jack Bloomfield Makes 70k Weekly And He Is 17 .
- Your New Startup – How to Ensure It’s a Success .
- Daniel Kan Was Rejected By 30 Employers. Now He’s A Co-Founder of a $1 Billion Startup .
- How Entrepreneurs Think .
- 5 Big High Tech Businesses Started in a Garage .
- Top 10 Characteristics Of Good Leaders .