Patrick Bet-David didn’t have an easy childhood. He was born in Iran in 1970, during the Iranian revolution. He suffered from war and all the bad consequences it caused. When he was 10 years old, he and his mother escaped from hell, they left Iran and went to Germany where they spent 2 years living in a refugee camp there. When he was 12, they went to the United States and settled there. But his childhood continued to be a tough one. He was not doing well in school, and all the other kids actually avoided him. When he graduated...
Random Start Up Stories
The Latest Publications
- How Coca-Cola Was Started – The Start-Up Story Of John Pemberton and Asa Candler .
- Duration Of The Bear Markets And Percentage Drops of S&P500 During The Last Century .
- This Is How The War In Ukraine Looks Like .
- Jack Ma’s Amazing Start Up Story – A Short Biography .
- This Is How To Make Money As A Teenager – Jack Bloomfield Makes 70k Weekly And He Is 17 .
- Your New Startup – How to Ensure It’s a Success .
- Daniel Kan Was Rejected By 30 Employers. Now He’s A Co-Founder of a $1 Billion Startup .
- How Entrepreneurs Think .
- 5 Big High Tech Businesses Started in a Garage .
- Top 10 Characteristics Of Good Leaders .