While it is highly incomprehensible why certain fictional creatures are so obsessed with golden treasures, very few can doubt its appeal to humans. Throughout history, it is seen as a sign of power and economic status. “Royals” and aristocrats of the ancient world dictated the market trends by using gold as a medium of currency for exchange and to store wealth. It is difficult to ascertain when exactly did humans start using it but evidence of mining can be traced as far back as 4700 B.C. Although most people would associate it only with coinage and jewelry, its chemical, electrical...
Random Start Up Stories
The Latest Publications
- How Coca-Cola Was Started – The Start-Up Story Of John Pemberton and Asa Candler .
- Duration Of The Bear Markets And Percentage Drops of S&P500 During The Last Century .
- This Is How The War In Ukraine Looks Like .
- Jack Ma’s Amazing Start Up Story – A Short Biography .
- This Is How To Make Money As A Teenager – Jack Bloomfield Makes 70k Weekly And He Is 17 .
- Your New Startup – How to Ensure It’s a Success .
- Daniel Kan Was Rejected By 30 Employers. Now He’s A Co-Founder of a $1 Billion Startup .
- How Entrepreneurs Think .
- 5 Big High Tech Businesses Started in a Garage .
- Top 10 Characteristics Of Good Leaders .