A Realm of Many Until just recently, social networking was a dark matter, an absolutely unknown field for many, including computer aficionados. It all began with dating sites, university networks and turned out to be the latest fashion and most developed field of the Internet (maybe apart of piracy that is). Even though many people know only Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and maybe LinkedIn, the history recalls many different names and titles of social networking sites such as Bebo, MySpace(admit it, you didn’t think about it in the first place), LiveJournal and more. So, what made Facebook as better than...
Random Start Up Stories
The Latest Publications
- Duration Of The Bear Markets And Percentage Drops of S&P500 During The Last Century .
- This Is How The War In Ukraine Looks Like .
- Jack Ma’s Amazing Start Up Story – A Short Biography .
- This Is How To Make Money As A Teenager – Jack Bloomfield Makes 70k Weekly And He Is 17 .
- Your New Startup – How to Ensure It’s a Success .
- Daniel Kan Was Rejected By 30 Employers. Now He’s A Co-Founder of a $1 Billion Startup .
- How Entrepreneurs Think .
- 5 Big High Tech Businesses Started in a Garage .
- Top 10 Characteristics Of Good Leaders .
- Daymond John – A Short History of FUBU .